Agility® Sensor Radio
The Agility® Sensor Radio (ASR) is a sensor radio and data logger that provides a wireless connection from a sensor to the Agility® IoT Platform server where readings are automatically collected and made available to the user through the ASR Manager web application. By using a browser on a smart phone, tablet, or PC, the user
- Controls how often readings are taken
- Controls how often the wireless connection is used to update the data store
- Views the stored data in graphical formats
- Can check the health of his ASR system including wireless signal strength and battery voltage
Readings are logged locally in the ASR on an integral micro SD card (or a eMMC memory in newer versions) until they are reported over a wireless link to the Agility® IoT Platform server to guarantee no data is lost during unexpected wireless network outages.
The ASR is packaged in a tubular capsule designed to slide in to a tubular fiberglass mast section. Mast sections can be combined to provide up to 10 ft height with the radio capsule occupying the top section.
The ASR uses the latest LTE Cat M1 / NBIoT technology designed for IoT applications and is compatible with networks worldwide. We primarily operate on the Verizon network in the US.
The ASR also features an on board GPS receiver to accurately locate the device.
- Support for cellular operation world-wide
- Integrated multi-band antenna
- User configurable measurement and reporting intervals
- Readings reported to the secure KTS Wireless
- Sensor Management Database
- Interfaces with any SDI-12, RS-485 or RS232 sensor
- Power provided to sensor
- Over-the-air software upgrades
- Optional Mast with mounting heights up to 10 ft
- Rechargeable 48 Whr Battery with 5 month charge life in typical application